The Shadow

| 21 diciembre 2010 | |
"Nothing is true, all is permitted": so said I to myself. Into the coldest water did I plunge with head and heart. Ah, how oft did I stand there naked on that account, like a red crab!

Ah, where have gone all my goodness and all my shame and all my belief in the good! Ah, where is the lying innocence which I once possessed, the innocence of the good and of their noble lies!

Too oft, verily, did I follow close to the heels of truth: then did it kick me on the face. Sometimes I meant to lie, and behold! then only did I hit— the truth.

Too much hath become clear unto me: now it doth not concern me any more. Nothing liveth any longer that I love,--how should I still love myself?

`To live as I incline, or not to live at all`: so do I wish; so wisheth also the holiest. But alas! how have I still--inclination?

Have I--still a goal? A haven towards which MY sail is set?


Thus Spake Zarathustra
Friedrich Nietzsche

1 Opiniones:

Mish Says:
mar dic 21, 11:06:00 p.m.

:S

No entendí varias palabras! :(

Saluditos tristes!

Publicar un comentario